Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Ready for Clear Creek!


Going to Clear Creek is one of the most exciting/exhausting times of year for me. At Aspen Elementary, 5th grade is the only year of students that gets to go, so it's extra special for us.
This year we'll be going up there from February 17-19. The boys will be up there the 17th and 18th, and the girls will go up the 18th and 19th. The fact that we do it right after President's Day is just a bonus. It is such a fun week.
Most students have already turned in their forms and money to go. Let this be a reminder to any of you who haven't. I have a list, so if you need to check, you can come see me/call me.
For those of you parents who have signed up, don't forget to make an appointment with the district office to get fingerprinted.
The fun part about having a class blog (and I KNOW it's been a while since I changed it) is that I can post my favorite Clear Creek pictures here for you to enjoy.
If you have any questions about Clear Creek, make sure to give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment