Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome to a New School Year


Welcome fifth graders! It's the third week of school and I've already had such a blast. Grandparent's Day was a ton of fun (we had more grandparents show up to our class than any other year I've been at Aspen), and I sure have had a good time getting to know all the students in our class.
I'm hoping to use this website as a way of keeping you in touch with all the amazing things we'll be doing this year. I'd even like to do a student of the week feature.
However, for now, I will simply say hello and that I feel so lucky I get to teach fifth grade.

p.s. If you read this blog and tell me the secret password: thousandths I have a prize for you! Don't tell your friends. Let's see how many people actually look.

2 comments:

  1. you should keep blogging cuz i love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey miss rotar!!!!!!!! this is sarah lewis from 3 years ago!!! i moved to new mexico, and i want to talk to you because you were one of my favorite teachers!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete